25 days ago
Are you a Human Resources Practitioner? Are you ready to take on a new challenge to learn and develop with a successful food manufacturing company? Look no further this is the job for you!
Our client is looking for a HR Business Partner in one of Ireland's fastest-growing FMCG Companies. As the HR Business Partner, you will report into the site director and work as part of the wider HR Group.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract based in Co.Tipperary.
- You will provide human resource guidance and support to all members of the organisation.
- You will oversee the areas of Recruitment and Selection, Employee Relations and Engagement and Continuous Improvement.
- You will promote Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Environmental and Quality policies.
- You will coordinate day-to-day administrative duties and strive to improve HR processes.
- You will maintain good relationships with employees and managers to support staff wellbeing whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- You will take a lean approach to all tasks to ensure that they address the requirements of the internal and external customer to drive business success.
- Must have a qualification in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar human resources role.
- Experience using the HRIS (TMS) system.
- Proficient in MS Office and excel functions.
- Experienced in a unionised manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Cashman at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.