22 days ago
Are you a Cost Accountant? Are you ready to take on a new challenge to learn and develop with a successful food manufacturing company? Look no further this is the job for you!
Our client is looking for a Cost Accountant to join their finance team in an expanding food manufacturing company. You be part of a team responsible for the continuous improvement and cost-saving initiatives within the organisation while meeting company KPI's.
This is a permanent position based in Co. Kildare.
- You will provide financial, commercial, and analytical support to various company departments to ensure efficient costings/quotations processes
- You will oversee the provision and validation of data as required by the commercial team
- You will prepare, log and report on all quotation requests and their turnaround times detailing any bottlenecks impacting business productivity
- You will deliver a high level of service to key identified stakeholders
- You will liaise with Operational and other departments on all matters relating to financial governance and customer service
- You will ensure all systems and records are up to company standards
- You will conduct financial analysis reports and reports on all other relevant cost areas relevant to the pricing / quotations process, e.g., Raw Material and packaging prices, costs of production etc
- 3rd level business or finance related degree
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification is highly desirable
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility is a distinct advantage
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Power BI.
- Strong willingness to learn and develop with the business
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE CASHMAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.