0164 985 37
15 days ago
If you are a QA/QC professional with 3+ years of experience in the food manufacturing industry looking to take the next step up in your career, then keep reading!
My client, a leading food manufacturer in Ireland, is currently looking for a Site QA Manager for one of their facilities based in Co. Cavan. You will work in close collaboration with Management and Production teams to ensure that current product quality & safety standards are maintained and enhanced where appropriate.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Cavan.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and continuous development of the Quality Management System compliant with Food Safety, Quality and legality.
- You will guarantee HACCP management and HACCP based approach to all activities on site.
- You will work closely with the Engineering and Production Department to ensure improvement and capex plans are in place.
- You will be facilitating and complying with customer and third-party audit requirements.
- You will carry out continuous Gap Analysis of all standards, and you will be the go to person for all food safety related issues on the site.
- You will be ensuring site cleaning and hygiene levels are maintained to a high standard.
- You will carry out high risk product control management, CCP verification and continuous monitoring of the CCP procedures
- You will be managing customer and supplier complaints, maintaining the microbiological testing schedule.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a food science degree or related discipline.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a QC/QA role in the Food manufacturing industry.
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- If you have High risk process experience that would be a great advantage but if you don't, that is not a deal breaker! (full training will be provided)
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.