15 days ago
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will support the ongoing manufacturing operations within the facility, as well as commissioning and qualification activities for the process equipment
- You will take part in investigations and optimisations of processes using scientific, engineering and lean principles
- You will operate all production equipment within the assigned functional area
- You will assist in the creation of operating procedures and other relevant documentation for large scale manufacturing
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a biologics environment
- You have a minimum level 8 degree in biopharma/biotechnology
- You have a good understanding of GMP, biologics and pharma manufacturing
- Any experience in SOPs, GMP and cleanroom techniques is a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.