16 days ago
Account Manager - Retail
(Permanent / Full-time / Cork)
- Responsible for the management and development of allocated retail accounts, including the development of new business, in line with the overall objectives of the company
- Ownership for all aspects of customer satisfaction incorporating both internal and external relationship management
- Develop and implement joint business plans with the assigned account(s) to maximise category returns and drive sales through the account
- Develop and execute a profitable business plan portraying the company as a best in class proactive supplier as well as developing detailed promotion plans to drive sales and deliver on targets
- Track and monitor market trends and conduct regular desk and field market research to drive NPD and category management
- Manage customer price files including systematic checks to ensure accuracy and compliance to promotion lines
- At least 3 years’ Account Management / Sales experience within the Food Industry dealing with big retailers
- Third level Degree in Business, Marketing, Food Science or related subject
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of account profitability
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.