about 1 month ago
Accountant - FTC - Co. Kilkenny
Are you a qualified accountant with 3+ years of experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment ready to move into your next role? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as an Accountant in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their Finance team. You will be reporting into the Financial Controller and you will be in touch with many different people by working across various departments to minimize financial waste, maximize profitability and deliver strategic business objectives!
This is a 12-month contract (full-time) job based in County Kilkenny.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for creditors ledger management with all associated reconciliations.
- You will be responsible for banking online preparation.
- You will be responsible for ROS returns - Vat, Vies, Intrastat, RCT, RTD.
- You will be involved in the preparation of the weekly accounts.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly accounts and the analysis of the results.
- You will assist in the annual audit process and statutory account preparation.
- You will actively support Continuous Improvement initiatives within the company.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are a fully qualified accountant.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- You are computer literate and have a high level of Excel expertise.
- If you happen to have experience of ERP, Sage Micropay and Lean Systems, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives.
- Time to rest, with 20 days of paid annual leave.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.