11 days ago
Accounts Payable Manager
(Dublin: Full time / Permanent / Competitive salary + package)
- Run the Accounts Payable function within the business ensuring Vendor payments are made in compliance with the RCT scheme in Ireland.
- Resolve Vendor queries in relation to payments and invoices, and deal with any escalated queries from Accounts Payable Assistants.
- Liaise with Vendors to reconcile Statement of Account ensuring all Company expenses are accounted for whilst reviewing the quality of the Supplier Reconciliations of the team.
- Run daily system reports and distribute to Accounts Payable Assistants review and follow up, ensuring compliance with external regulatory and other reporting (where applicable), support and maintain policies and procedures and monitor and remediate effectiveness of controls.
- Oversee a team of 4 Accounts Payable Assistants to make sure all invoices are processed in line with the specific payment cycles and adhered to company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the operations and workloads of the Dublin Accounts Payable function ensuring that staff are trained and given adequate support and assistance.
- Manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Review and suggest improvements of company procedures and policies in compliance with UK and Irish Tax Legislation as well as fraud risk awareness.
- 5+ years' experience in an Accounts Payable role (at least 2 years in a leadership role)
- Deep understanding of Irish and UK Tax Legislation are required as failures can lead to substantial fines
- Knowledge of General Ledger impact by AP sub ledger (Trial Balance, prepayments, VAT, GRNI accrual etc.)
- Fraud Risk Awareness and ability to manage and mitigate risk ensuring any financial penalties incurred are minimum
- Advanced Excel skills + Familiarity with Finance IT with Oracle
- Third Level Degree and/or Accounting qualification (desirable)
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.