6 months ago
Administrator - Permanent - Bray
Are you looking for a dynamic role that will see you driving a variety of projects for its well-established operation?
This operation needs a strong Coordinator/Administrator to assist in the organizing and execution of a multitude of projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the project design and contracts management team with administrative duties.
- Developing and recommending processes and procedures to enhance department workflow.
- Preparing and maintaining a wide variety of spreadsheets, drawings and manuals in support of the project department.
- Streamlining data and developing new worksheets, databases, or other software tools to facilitate data entry and tracking.
- Coordinating various assigned project activities that may include gathering and reviewing a variety of data using company resources, compiling and formatting data to a finished product, and getting necessary approvals in order to meet requirement management timelines.
- 1 year experience in a busy administration based role
- Strong on Excel
- Strong on coordinating many parties, 3 rd party contractors and in-house teams
- Strong on project coordination
- Strong people skills
- Strong organization and leadership skills
The next step for you:?
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to?Simona Morelli from?Next Generation Recruitment?or alternatively call on the main line on??+353 1 6629120?. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.