22 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Analytical Chemist for an expanding multinational pharmaceutical organization based in their Dublin manufacturing facility. This role is suited to someone who is coming from a QC Analyst position who is looking to move into a technical position where they can get experience in technical transfer and method development.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Analytical testing including wet chemistry techniques, HPLC, etc.
- Involved in technical transfers and method validations.
- Responsibility for approval and release QC Analytical testing in line with cGMP.
- Calibration of laboratory instrumentation.
- Scheduling and planning of laboratory testing.
- Provide support and mentor-ship to laboratory analysts.
What you will need:
- Bachelor degree in science related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceutical industry working with GMP environment.
- Experience in HPLC is required.
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.