26 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an Assistant QA Manager within a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Dublin. Within this role you will mentor a team of QA Specialists and manage the QMS and any QA activities.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Manage and support a team of QA specialists
- Work alongside the Assistant QC Manager and provide oversight to the QC department
- Responsible for quality activities including CAPA’s, deviations, customer complaints, change controls, etc.
- Preparation for audits by customers and regulatory authorities
- Review and approval of batch and laboratory records
- Ensure all Product Quality Reviews are completed in a timely manner
What you will need:
- Minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in a Quality position
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.