Sarah Mac Mullan
14 days ago
An established global pharmaceutical with multiple global manufacturing facilities have established a virtual global supply chain and have recently launched and developed multiple branded products . As part of this global supply chain they have established an external manufacturing function within the organization and are looking to hire an Associate Director Supplier Relationship Management
- This role will report into a Global Supply Chain Director and will be responsible for the contracts and delivery of the organisation’s current and new contract manufacturers and suppliers.
- A large focus of this role will be to negotiate contracts will all contract manufacturers and to ensure that optimum value is given to the company without compromising on quality.
- This role will also be focus on sourcing new contract manufacturers where necessary as the organisation grows through product development or if the current CMO base is not delivering.
- This role will require the individual to develop strategic relationships with the external supply base to ensure all launches are met and there is no disruption to market supply.
- Another requirement of this role will be to effectively manage the cost base of the external suppliers and to deliver significant cost savings for the company.
Degree qualification with 8-10 years strategic sourcing and contract manufacturing within the pharmaceutical sector.
External supplier management and strong contract management are essential
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 662 9120.
All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.