17 days ago
Associate Director - Analytical AS&T
Ready to move into your next role as an Associate Director - Analytical AS&T and looking to grow your career further within an expanding Biopharma? Look no further, this is the job for you! This is a permanent position based in Dublin. The key aim for the successful candidate will be to develop and mentor a team to support process analytical, QC and manufacturing. You will contribute to site investigations, troubleshooting and lead site analytical technical transfers.
- Lead the strategic direction of the Analytics team while providing analytical site support
- Develop and mentor the analytical team
- SME for technical transfers of analytical methods
- Define strategies that are scientifically sound, appropriate and incorporates industry and Health Authority best practices and expectations
- Provide advise to support method robustness
- Gather and interpret QC data
- Write and review technical protocols and reports
- Work collaboratively across organization and sites for in-process method readiness, transfer, performance and troubleshooting
- Manage scientists involved in technical support, investigations, and process analytics
- Minimum BSc. in a scientific related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a QC/Analytical/Process role
- Demonstrated experience in method transfers, validations
- Previous experience with Biological assays or Process developemnt is essential
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.