€37k per year
2 months ago
My client is a global pharmaceutical company present in approximately 100 countries. They hold a portfolio of products that includes some of the most innovative medicines, devices and procedures around the world.
Master Data Analyst
- Responsible for the information accuracy for all Master Records of the SAP system, which includes:
- Customer data : pricing, rebates, accounts and data for other customers such as inter-company customers, freight forwarders etc.
- Material data: manufacturing costs, list price, VAT rates, material record, batch search strategies, exclusions and inter-company pricing for the relevant distribution plants.
- Full ownership on data inputs, updates, validation and maintenance in a timely and efficient manner.
- Gathering of master data related requests from several stakeholders as such as Customer Service, Sales and Finance.
- Perform regular Audits on the system to ensure no errors have occurred.
- Ensure all timelines and deadlines are adhered to.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Previous practice with SAP system (essential)
- Third level qualification in Computer Sciences or related courses
- Familiarity with Microsoft InfoPath would be an advantage
- Fluency in English and Second EU Language would be an advantage (e.g. French, Italian, German, Spanish, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.