Sarah Mac Mullan
3 months ago
An established healthcare manufacturer are going through a significant amount of expansion within their manufacturing facility. This expansion is direct result of the organisation winning more global custom for the export led site and significant product development and launch . As the virtual supply chain structure grows they need to hire a senior supply chain professional to transform the global planning processes .
- Reporting into a global supply chain director this role will be primarily focused on re-engineering S&OP planning processes within the expanding global supply chain.
- This role will also require the individual to manage the global contract manufacturers to ensure that there is no risk to supply and that all existing products and product launches are delivered to global markets on time.
- Another focus of this position will be to ensure that S&OP planning processes are robust an agile enough to expand with the global supply chain as the organisation continues to grow through significant product development.
- This positon will also require to lead a SAP implementation within the global supply chain
- Degree/Masters qualification with 8-10 years planning experience at global or regional level within the life science sector
- Excellent S&OP planning experience is an essential requirement
- SAP experience a distinct advantage
- People management preferred
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation & Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.