016 49 85 46
17 days ago
If you are a spectacular Automation Controls Engineer who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
Their Manufacturing & Process Development team is growing and they need someone like you to join them.
This is a fixed-term contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Galway.
What will you do in this job?
- You will control system design for Industrial Automation equipment from concept stage.
- You will design PLC architecture and controls flow, and programme/debug PLC programmes.
- You will design Automation Control electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- You will commission and programme Robotics.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You have a strong technical background and knowledge of PLC, equipment and process health and safety, and experience with ground up/build up of equipment, as well as equipment support
- You have a level 8 degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
- Ideally have experience with E-Plan, Cognex, ABB Robots
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.