22 days ago
Business Analyst (Supply Chain & Procurement)
(Permanent - Mullingar)
As part of the Supply Chain & Procurement department this role supports a rigorous Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process by the provision of KPI's analysis and key reports to support the management in the decision-making process.
- Upkeep and report weekly and monthly KPI'S (key performance indicators)
- Work in partnership with IT teams to assist in the development of key reports
- Prepare financial and management information for decision making purposes
- Review commercial proposals and Tenders
- Analyse and report on Raw Material prices and trends
- Liaise with the Supply Chain & Procurement department as well as interact with the Commercial, Finance, Operations and Technical teams for each site
- Administrative support to Supply Chain & Procurement Commercial teams as required
- Assist new projects and continuous improvement initiatives to ensure optimum process efficiency
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a similar role, ideally within a Manufacturing industry
- Professional qualification in Supply Chain or linked areas
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent Analytical skills, with advanced level of Excel
- Willingness to travel
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.