Sarah Mac Mullan
29 days ago
An established global FMCG have recently gone through considerable expansion in their global manufacturing operations and supply chain. Their global product portfolio has grown considerably as a result with expansion in both current and new markets. As a result the level of the exports has risen significantly in recent times and is targeted to grow even more. They have recently established a new structure across indirect procurement across the group and are now looking to add to this new function a senior procurement specialist with strong indirect procurement across marketing and commercial services.
- This role will report into a group procurement category manager within commercial services and assist them in the establishment of the new category within the group indirect procurement function.
- A key requirement of this role will be partner with internal stakeholders across the organisation’s marketing and commercial teams in establishing strategic supplier relationships across commercial and marketing services.
- This position will also require the individual to play an integral part in implementing best practice across procurement processes with the new group procurement function.
- There will also be a strong emphasis on supplier management and negotiation across all indirect procurement within commercial and market services.
- This role will play an integral part in cost savings delivery within this new group procurement function.
Degree qualified with five plus years indirect procurement experience within a global corporate environment ideally within the FMCG sector.
Procurement of marketing and commercial services is essential.
SAP experience is also required.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.