10 days ago
My client, a data analytics company based in Dublin City Centre are looking to hire a C++ Developer on a permanent basis.
What You Need:
- Third Level Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree.
- A strong proficiency in C++ development under Linux.
- Experience working with high-performance systems and multi-threaded application development
- Automated testing experience (unit testing, integration testing)
- Linux-based development environments, including tools such as gdb and valgrind
It would be an advantage if you have experience with:
- Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins), including the delivery of CI aligned test automation
- Financial trading protocols e.g. FIX
- IP networking
- Packet capture analysis using tools such as Wireshark
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Michael O'Brien ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
- Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.