about 1 month ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Cell Culture Scientist within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation. This is a contract role based in the midlands. Within the role you will have the chance to optimise the performance of manufacturing processes as well as working on process development projects for the cell culture team.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Support the development and optimisation of manufacturing processes and scale up projects
- Provide technical support to technical transfer and validation projects
- Buffer preparation, integrity testing and managing cell culture activities
- Provide advice and support to develop test methods and technical reports
- Involved in any investigations required for product performance issues
- Provide technical advice to validation studies and technical transfers
- Advise on any modifications required to enable process changes
- Actively participate in any continuous improvement initiatives
- Participate in quality and safety audits
- Ensure GMP compliance
What you will need:
- Minimum of a BSc. in a scientific related discipline
- Experience in a GMP Manufacturing facility
- Previous Cell Culture experience would be an advantage
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.