016 49 85 46
12 days ago
A leading food manufacturing facility is looking for a Continuous Improvement Specialist to join their team in the CI department. You will be responsible for leading continuous improvement projects and efficiency project across the company.
- Identify and quantify sources of waste across all company levels
- Develop and deliver process improvement projects throughout the organization using DMAIC approach or equivalent and ensure the improvements are sustained across the time
- Lead and facilitate group discussions and meetings to build a share vision of the desired state of a project with team members, sponsor and champion
- Obtain key and accurate data related to identify opportunities and relating this to the CI department strategy
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt
- Experience in continuous improvement projects in food/FMCG industry
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.