24 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Cost Accountant? Are you looking to grow your career in Biopharmaceuticals? If you are a spectacular accountant who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company then keep reading!
This is a fixed-term contract of 18 months (full-time) job based in Dublin. This position offers hybrid model working.
What will you do in this job?
- You will provide financial and analytical support for on-going business requirements and strategic initiatives
- You will be responsible for preparation and timely submission of the monthly management accounts, projection and budgets
- You will manage inventory controls - oversee standard cost preparation, offsite tolling reconciliations, and ensuring compliance with corporate policies & procedures
- You will provide high quality accounting support to management to facilitate sound decision making and to meet budgetary commitments
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5+ years experience in costing, financial analysis, business partnering, accounting principles, and internal controls
- You have strong IT skills with proficiency in MS Excel
- You have demonstrated ability to work with and manage cross functional teams in a complex, changing environment to deliver value-added results from an overall corporate perspective
- You are a fully qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA, CIMA etc.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with multiple incentives/bonus.
- Time to rest, with 26.5 days of paid annual leave.
- Take care of yourself with the health insurance plan, life assurance and defined contribution pension plan.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and an Education scheme.
- Commute with the Bike to work scheme.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.