€0 per year
6 days ago
Cost Accountant - FTC
Ready to move into your next role as a Cost Accountant in the pharmaceutical industry? Then look no further, I have the perfect role for you!
If you are a hard-working and ambitious recently qualified accountant based in the Mid-West this is the right opportunity for you. This is one of a kind job opportunity with a well-recognized pharmaceutical company based in the West of Ireland.
This is a fixed-term contract (full-time) job based in County Clare.
What will you be responsible for?
- Dept Cost Centre Expenditure/ Project Expenses Analysis & Review
- T&E Analysis
- Inventory Control - Reconciliation of Offsite Tolling Inventories for specific CMO's
- P&L / Balance Sheet Variance Analysis (Cost centre Spend, Freight, Efficiency, B/S Flux , etc)
- Freight Analysis / Reconciliation
- Standard Costing
- Involvement in the Preparation & Timely Submission of Monthly Management Accounts
- Involvement in the Preparation & Timely Submission of Projections & Budgets (P&L ; B/S)
- Maintenance of General Ledger including Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Support the FC & Dept Managers in respect of both financial & operational aspects of the business.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a recognised professional accounting qualification.
- You have strong IT skills and excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- You have excellent organizational skills and are able to work autonomously and meet tight reporting deadlines.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.