City of Dublin
016 49 85 43
7 months ago
Customer Service Manager - Dublin - Permanent
Our client, a large, dynamic company within the Supply Chain industry are offering a great opportunity for a leader to step in as a Customer Service Manager in a constantly growing fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have great communication and problem solving skills, as well as the drive to improve internal processes and deliver the job with excellence.
What the job involves:
- You will manage the supply chain relationship with the company's largest key customers.
- You will be responsible for managing the existing customer service team.
- You will have the ability to develop and implement customer service metrics and deliver reports
- You will manage the day-to-day relationship with the company's storage and transport partners.
- You will engage in the task of increasing and achieving positive customer service levels.
- You will provide backup and support for the wider supply chain team when required.
- You will manage the key customer service IT projects
What you need to do the job:
- You will be highly experienced in customer service and other client engagement roles.
- You will have strong knowledge of supply chain and logistical processes
- You will have supervisory or management experience
- You will have the ability to engage with service demanding customers
- You will be very proficient in Excel.
- You will be capable of generating and developing reports in Excel.
- You will have an advantage if you have experience in Stock and Order Allocation management
- You will have an advantage is you have ERP/ CRM system knowledge.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary + 10% performance related bonus.
- Pension plan.
- 22 days annual leave.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval