019 60 97 84
16 days ago
A unique opportunity has arisen with one of our client for a Cybersecurity Strategy Lead who wants to participate in the mission of the company to lead the transition into more environmentally conscious solutions.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Refresh the client company’s Cybersecurity Strategy.
- Co-ordinate NIS Compliance governance for critical infrastructure.
- Manage the Cybersecurity Assurance programme.
- Define Cyber KPI’s and reporting of the company’s cybersecurity performance to senior management.
- Define Cybersecurity Standards.
- Promote Cyber awareness across the company.
- Manage strategic relationships with Business units and external Stakeholders
- Understand industry and technology trends that could be relevant.
What you will need for the role:
- Relevant 3rd level Degree (e.g. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Business or Marketing)
- Previous working experience in Cybersecurity or IT.
- Be proactive in self-learning and research of cyber threat landscape, regulatory standards, NIST and other information security standards and ideally have experience implementing or have at least a working knowledge of these standards.
- Ability to lead and influence change
- Understanding or previous experience in Risk and Compliance
- Good stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience working in a utility industry would be a bonus.
- Cybersecurity qualification or completed course(s)
- CISSP, CISM or similar certifications would be an advantage but not a requirement
The company will provide you:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic fast paced environment in a global growing organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to deliver exciting projects and progress your career to the next level,
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.