019 60 97 84
12 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join one of our clients’ operations in Dublin. If you have minimum two years’ experience in the field with the skills below as a Data Analyst, you can be the perfect candidate.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Develop data analysis and business intelligence solutions to identify business insights that have a tangible impact on business performance.
- Conduct full lifecycle analysis including requirements gathering, design and implementation of business intelligence solutions.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Maintain existing reports and create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations.
- Extract, transform and load data from disparate data sources and maintain databases.
- Provide support to other teams across the business with data and analytical advice and insights.
- Implement automation of processes to increase efficiency.
- Monitor and audit data quality.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
What you will need in the role:
- Degree/MSc/PhD in a mathematical or computing discipline. Other degrees also acceptable if they include informal training in statistics and problem-solving.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a data analysts or business data analyst.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills highly numerate with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong programming skills in SQL.
- Experience in data visualisation tools a distinct advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Experience of preparing and delivering documentation detailing outcomes of technical processes to a wide-ranging audience.
- Ability to translate business requirements into delivered solutions.
- Experience in other programming languages an advantage e.g. Python, R, C++, R, Java, VBA.
The company will provide you with:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.