€45k - 50k per year
019 60 97 84
2 days ago
An interesting opportunity has arisen with one of our clients for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst who will work with the company’s digital and strategic planning teams to provide real-time data analytics, insights, and operational support.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Partner with Social, Strategy, Creative, and Technology disciplines to provide actionable analysis of campaigns and always-on content.
- Research and deliver recurring client reports that translate insights into value for the client’s digital and above-the-line activity – social media, website, SEO, paid media, CRM activity, and OOH advertising.
- Analyse and interpret data from multiple digital platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, CRM etc
- Create and manage custom, client-friendly dashboards to store and present social, website, CRM, and paid media data visually and interactively.
What you will need in the role:
Approx. 3-4 years’ experience in an agency environment designing, implementing and presenting reports and dashboards for comms / social / media activity.
- Strong critical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Can communicate and present data in a clear, simple, easy to understand manner for our clients.
- Familiar with digital media platforms, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Adept in manipulating data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets on Mac operating systems. Knowledge of Google Data Studio and Supermetrics, or a similar data-visualisation tool is a plus.
- Social listening experience using Talkwalker, Sprinklr, Brandwatch, or a similar platform will be an advantage. Possible experience with SQL (specifically Boolean) is also appreciated.
The company will provide you with:
- Competitive salary
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.