€85k - 90k per year
019 60 97 84
13 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of our clients for a Data manager who has more than 5 years' experience in the Data Space.
As a Data Manager you will define, implement and manage robust data maintenance processes across the company. You will serve as a functional expert to develop relevant data quality KPIs, scorecards and reports. Developing continuous improvement mind set by constantly striving for ways to extract value from the company's data. Work closely with all levels of the organization including: presenting to and educating the business on data issues and opportunities, communicating the impact on complex integrated business processes, and establishing data quality metrics and targets.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Lead the development & implementation of a company wide Data & Analytics vision, strategy & roadmap ensuring it is clearly aligned to business goals.
- Develop a programme to deliver BI and analytics solutions that address real business problems & opportunities and generate tangible business outcomes.
- Drive out self-service to ensure that AAI becomes a data driven organisation where data is treated as a cross functional strategic asset.
- Ensure the effective management of AAI's data assets through best in class data management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Be the leader of data insights that help drive strategic and tactical business opportunity
- Continuously challenge the business to think differently about how we use our information to drive internal process and decisions. Evangelise 'the art of the possible'.
- Identify new sources of data to drive innovation throughout the organisation and define processes for the effective integration of new data sources.
- Identify and standardise the use and governance of data and Develop methods to ensure consistent application and use of analytics.
What you will need in the role:
- 5+ years' experience in the data space.
- Experience in data warehousing design and data architecture processes and standards at an enterprise level.
- Act as a thought leader and innovator in the establishment of best practice and execution of business intelligence services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain data management & advanced analytics concepts and outcomes to business leaders.
- Strategic Awareness, ability to input and where appropriate shape the short, medium and longer term strategy of the business
- Strong Prioritization Skills. Do less, but better and with more rigour and implication led focus.
- High degree of understanding of internal control structures.
- Understanding of business and operations management models and their application.
- Ability to complete investigations and excellent report writing skills
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management or Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or other quantitative field.
The company will provide you with:
- Competitive salary and great benefit package
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.