€50k - 60k per year
Sarah Mac Mullan
6 days ago
A leading global FMCG with a wide range of products and with extensive operations in Ireland has recently gone through considerable expansion both at local level and across the EMEA region. This expansion has been a result of both acquisition and organic growth. This has meant their product portfolio has grown to encompass even more leading household brands . As a result of this growth they need to hire an experienced demand planner for their supply chain team.
- This position will report into a Planning Manager and will be primarily focused on raising S&OP planning for a wide range of consumer markets for local markets .
- A large part of this role will be to ensure S&OP planning processes are robust enough to ensure that there are high levels of forecast accuracy and that inventory levels are kept at an optimum level with the organisation’s third party distributors.
- Another focus of this role will be work closely with the commercial teams to ensure all market information is accurate and that the S&OP planning processes ensures that the supply chain is effective as possible and that there is disruption to customer supply .
- This role will also require the individual to use analytical tools to predict market trends and to ensure all new product launches are effective as possible.
- This position will require the individual to have a high level of SAP expertise in particular with advanced planning tools.
Degree qualified with 4-5 years demand planning experience ideally within FMCG sector.
Strong SAP or ERP experience is an essential requirement.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.