16 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Digital Acquisition Executive?
Are you looking to grow your career in the media production industry? Look no further, this is the job for you!
Their customer team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and grow their subscriber base.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will use customer data, qualitative and quantitative, along with your own experience to build, test, and measure acquisition and retention campaigns
- You will test and scale programs to subscribe customers across Ireland and the rest of the world
- You will optimise conversion paths to maximise click-through and conversion rates
- You will identify ways to subscribe customers with emphasis on pricing, bundling, and subscription length
- You will work alongside data insights team to drive customer growth and subscription through digital channels
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5+ years of experience of delivering outstanding results in a commercial role
- You have a degree or masters in relevant field
- You have implemented and measured multi-channel acquisition campaigns
- You have strong analytical background, ability to formulate data-led strategic and tactical initiatives. Experience with customer retention initiatives
- You have deep knowledge of Google Analytics and Ads, Facebook Ads, and other paid social marketing channels as well as proven success in growing leads, building email marketing lists and customer contact databases
- If you happen to have experience with media and the knowledge of industry challenges and trends, that would be amazing.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with bonus.
- Time to rest, with 25 days of paid annual leave.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.