€80k per year
23 days ago
.NET Team Lead
My client, a global consulting firm are looking for .NET Team Lead to join their expanding Dublin based team. They will lead a team of Developers working in a scrum-based process and will take ownership for the design and execution of complex modules.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Co-ordinating the work of team members throughout the sprints and acting as the technical point of escalation.
- Take ownership of the planning, estimation, design, and implementation of core modules on the application.
- Co-ordinating with upstream and downstream team members (BA, UX, Test, DBA) to ensure sprint and release goals are met.
- Ownership of the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
- Performance management of the team, mentoring more junior team members.
What you need:
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise-class web applications using C# with team lead and design lead responsibility
- .NET 4.5 or higher
- Knowledge of .NET Core/.NET Standard
- ASP.net MVC
- ORM (e.g. nHibernate)
- Dependency Injection / IOC (StructureMap.)
- Unit test/Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven development
- SQL server 2016 development ( stored procedures development)
- Angular, AngularJS, KnockoutJS
- AWS Serverless development (lambda functions, code pipe line code commit, etc.)
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Michael O'Brien ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
- Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.