016 49 85 46
10 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Downstream Process Scientist? Are you looking to grow your career in Biologics Manufacturing? Look no further, this is the job for you!
This is a fixed-term contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for first line support for the manufacturing team
- You will own and drive change controls, CAPA's, investigations, improvement projects and operational safety.
- You will provide coordination to the manufacturing support team on priorities and key projects
- You will write process impact assessments to support investigation closure.
- You will provide SME input into cross-functional teams investigating & optimizing manufacturing processes
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a biologics manufacturing environment, with in depth knowledge of biologics manufacturing processes
- You have a minimum third level degree in Engineering/Science
- You have a strong working knowledge of systems such as Delta V, MES and SA
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.