016 49 85 46
about 1 month ago
A leading beef processors is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for the day to day electrical maintenance duties.
- Carry out routine maintenance on all machinery/equipment, including fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time
- Repairs to machinery in the event of a breakdown
- Installation of new plant machinery
- Preventative maintenance on plant machinery
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities
- Time served Electrician, multiskilled an advantage
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in a manufacturing environment, meat industry an advantage
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.