27 days ago
Environmental Chemists (Organic and Analytical)
Ready to move into your next role as an Environmental Chemist and looking to grow your career in an Environmental Laboratory? Look no further, this is the job for you! I am currently working on a number of chemist roles within an expanding contract laboratory. Following a recent acquisition, the laboratory team is growing and they need someone like you to join them.
These are permanent roles with positions based in both Cork and Shannon.
What will you do in this job?
- Analytical testing of water, effluent, wastewater, etc.
- Analysis includes LC-MS, GC-MS, ICP-MS among other techniques
- Method developments and validations
- Troubleshooting of instruments and methods
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 2 years of experience in a similar role
- You have experience with LC-MS, ICP-MS or GC-MS
- You have a degree in a scientific related discipline
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.