Sarah Mac Mullan
6 days ago
An exciting opportunity within a new biopharmaceutical start-up – A new global bio-pharmaceutical are in the process of setting up a European Head Quarters in Dublin and as part of this set up they are looking to hire a senior Regulatory Affairs professional to head up the European function in this area :
- This positon will report into a Global SVP Regulatory Affairs and will be primarily focused on setting up the European Regulatory Affairs function in the Dublin office.
- This position will focus on developing strategies for post marketing regulatory submissions and required maintenance for all commercial products in Europe.
- This position will also work with the organisation’s CRO partners to manage and review all marketing material for all pipe-line products.
- To establish and implement all SOPs for the European regulatory affairs function and assist in inspection readiness of European office.
- Educate project teams on regulatory requirements to ensure effective product development and registration.
- Keep up with all European legislation and guidance.
PhD, PharmD , Masters /Degree ideally in the life sciences sector and ten- 15 years plus regulatory experience within pharmaceutical or biopharma experience.
Bio-pharma start-up a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.