016 49 85 46
17 days ago
A leading biopharmaceutical company based in Dublin is looking for a Facilities Compliance Engineer to join their Engineering team to deliver facilities and compliance services across the site.
- Safety investigations related to the delivery of service from the service providers.
- Quality and non-Quality related investigations associated with service delivery from the different service providers.
- Sanitisation & cleaning of Production Areas, Labs and support areas as required.
- Pest Control for Production areas & Non-production Areas.
- Laundry & delivery of garbing for Production Areas and Non-production Areas.
- Facility management, maintenance and repair across the site - GMP and non-GMP areas.
- Lab Supplies and Lab Equipment Support.
- Catering provision in the Restaurant and break areas across the site.
- Security including access control, CCTV and production alarm monitoring / escalation.
- Trade qualification or Bachelors degree in relevant engineering discipline
- 8 years' experience in facility management
- Broad knowledge of GMPs, maintenance systems, regulations, and industry regulations related to manufacturing is advantageous
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.