14 days ago
Are you the Facilities Engineer we are searching for? Are you looking to grow your career in the Biopharmaceuticals industry? If you are a spectacular Engineering Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will work as part of the engineering team to deliver services across the site, ensuring the site is complying with all necessary regulatory & corporate requirements
- You will oversee service delivery, maintain and develop relationships with Service Providers in
partnership with stakeholders such as Operations, Maintenance, EHS, Quality, Procurement and
- You will, through Service Providers, always maintain the facility in a GMP state and audit ready
- You will be responsible budget management and optimisation of services delivered
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have minimum 5 years of experience providing technical expertise on an operating site
- You have a proven track record in project management - budget tracking, schedule development, reporting etc.
- You have previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- You have a level 8 Degree in Science/Engineering
- If you happen to have experience with GMP, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.