€28k - 30k per year
16 days ago
Field Sales Developer
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Field Sales Developer with 1 year + FMCG sales experience.
The successful candidate will grow sales revenue by developing business with existing customers, capturing new business opportunities with new customers, while providing excellent customer service within a defined territory.
- Promote, sell and merchandise all products/brands
- Achieve or exceed all assigned sales targets to include; revenue growth, stand/rack placement & relocation, call strike rate and distribution growth of the product portfolio.
- Achieve specified distribution targets, creating instore availability of new listings and NPD in all accounts.
- Identify new account opportunities and proactively cold call on target accounts to acquire new business within your area.
- Replenish display stands ensuring products are correctly merchandised on Company owned stands according to planogram.
- Communicate regularly with the Field Sales Manager providing timely updates and highlighting new opportunities.
- Transmit information/orders via handheld to head office daily.
- Collect cash from cash on delivery (COD) accounts. Ensure that all cash sale accounts pay within the agreed terms.
- Conduct regular stock takes and order / collect stock from depot as required.
- Leaving Cert (Or equivalent)
- Third level business related qualification
- 1 year + FMCG sales experience
- Full clean drivers licence (held for at least two years)
- Excellent communication experience
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.