23 days ago
(Permanent / Full-time)
My client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the overall finance operation for the site while managing the finance team to ensure accurate and timely completion of financial reporting for the group.
- Delivering timely and accurate Monthly Accounts and Reports
- Preparation of Weekly Departmental Accounts
- Preparation of the Site Budget
- Managing the audit process
- Ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures
- Compliance with current Tax legislation
- Participation in Continuous Improvement Projects
- Review and improve finance procedures
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Regular cost review routines
- Manage the performance and development of the finance team
- Qualified Accountant is a must!
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar Finance role
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Strong technical ability with financial analysis and reporting skills
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.