€28k per year
8 months ago
FMCG Sales Merchandiser
A fantastic opportunity for an FMCG sales merchandiser to join a one of my client's rapidly growing team.
What does the job involve?
- Ensure the brand's products are stocked in-store and on Company-owned stands according to planograms in both supermarket & convenience store accounts.
- You will negotiate the stand and product position making sure that all the products are scanning in store and priced properly.
- You will achieve sales targets by negotiating placement of additional stands and also exceptional merchandising execution.
- Maximise sales during promotional periods and obtain additional space through placement of HoDs / Dump Bins.
- You will Adhere to an agreed journey plan and make suggestions for enhanced efficiency
- You will Compile and share a portfolio of in-store execution excellence photographs.
- Cold call target accounts to achieve new business as required.
You will have:
- 1+ years' FMCG sales or merchandising experience
- Full clean drivers licence held for at least two years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.