14 days ago
Role Title: Global Procurement Category Manager- Direct Materials
Job Ref: KC11647
Our client is well established organisation in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently are looking to recruit a Global Procurement Category Manager for their global procurement centre of excellence based in Dublin City Centre. This dynamic fast paced company are going through a rapid phase of expansion and offer excellent opportunities for career progression within the business. The role will require the successful candidate to carry out Direct Material related procurement activities.
- Leading negotiations and implementation of contracts and SLA’s with drug substance, drug products and packaging contract manufacturers on a global scale
- Management of supplier evaluation and vendor programs
- Management of supplier consolidation initiatives and activities
- Proactively identify CMO activity-related risks and work with cross-functional business partners to develop robust mitigation and contingency plans
- Co-ordinate and conduct supplier performance evaluations
- Degree qualified in a Business, Supply Chain or Engineering related discipline.
- 3+ years’ global sourcing experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Prior experience with direct materials is desirable although will consider applicants with Indirect experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- IPICS or IIPMM qualification desirable
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to travel up to 20% of the time (Mainly Europe)
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.