Sarah Mac Mullan
2 months ago
A leading global pharmaceutical organisation have recently gone through significant growth through acquisition and organic growth . They are in the process of expanding their global manufacturing capacity both in their own manufacturing facilities and also within their global contract manufacturers . Along with this grow they are undergoing considerable transformation within their global supply chain and planning processes and are looking to hire a new Senior Manager European Master Data Manager :
- This role will report into a VP EMEA Supply Chain and also into a global Master Data function in the US and will be focused on managing master data operations within EMEA and also to assist with supply chain process improvement projects relating to any changes within master data.
- Another focus of this role will be to participate and lead projects focused on SAP optimisation and implementation in EMEA supply chain processes.
- This role will also be focused on creating and defining for data creation and maintenance across all products within the expanding global supply chain .
- This role will also played an integral part in any supply chain transformation projects related to data .
- This position will also be responsible for a team with the EMEA master data function.
Ideally degree qualification 5-7 years master data experience within large global supply chain functions
Strong supply chain projects experience.
Strong SAP experience would be highly desirable.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.