Sarah Mac Mullan
2 days ago
A leading global OEM manufacturers that has an ever expanding portfolio of products supplying into a wide range of sectors including aviation , health-care , FMCG and automotive has global headquarters based in Dublin . This global headquarters has a global procurement function that strategically manages all indirect procurement and services . This organisation has grown significantly through acquisition over the last few years so as a result the headcount for their global sourcing team based in Dublin . They are now looking for a procurement professional to join their team.
- This role will report in a senior global procurement director and will be focused on managing all global indirect procurement across professional and HR services.
- As this organisation has grown significantly through acquisition a large part of this position will be to focus on supplier rationalisation and developing strategic partnerships with global vendors.
- As the organisation continues to grow this role will be focused on developing the most cost effective solutions within the professional services category.
- The role will be focused on working closely with all internal stakeholders to determine the best solutions to deliver across HR , facilities , travel , fleet and professional services.
- This position will also require the individual to developed the global strategy for all professional services for the organisation.
Ideally degree qualified with 7-8 years procurement experience of professional and HR services ideally at a global or regional level.
A proven track record of cost reduction and strategic supplier management .
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 662 9120.
All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.