Sarah Mac Mullan
17 days ago
A leading global healthcare organisation who have grown massively by acquisition in recent years are undergoing significant transformation within their global end to end supply chain . This will involve an overhaul of the supply chain planning processes as they prepare themselves for further acquisitions. This organisation also will be implementing new industry standard and requirements and their global supply chain processes will be need to me amended to accommodate this . As a result they need to hire a global supply chain program manager to lead these changes within the global supply chain.
- This role will report to a Senior Direct Supply Chain but will also report into a VP Global Manufacturing and be primarily focused on leading the changes with global supply chain processers that will be require as ne industry regulations are implemented.
- This position will require the individual to work with all supply chain teams within the global supply chain to implement all at the change programs required with a particular focus of global planning processes .
- This position will require the individual to work will require the individual to focus on any changes require in global demand planning.
- The role will require the candidate to implement any contingency plans required with regard to demand planning to minimize business risk and disruption to global supply.
- The candidate must have the ability to lead multiple supply chain projects and change programs required due to regulation changes.
Degree qualification with 7-8 years planning experience ideally within medical device or technology sectors.
Strong supply chain project or program management experience is required.
Extensive S&OP planning experience is essential.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.