016 49 85 46
19 days ago
A leading global healthcare manufacturer who have grown massively over the last few years through acquisition and have an established global corporate headquarters in Ireland. They are undergoing significant expansion within their global operations. This organisation has multiple global manufacturing sites and a prolific range of products.
They have implemented a global EHS function and are now looking to hire a global Sustainability/EHS Manager to join the team to design and implement their sustainability programme across the organisation .
This is a permanent (full-time) job and is remote based work.
What will you do in this job?
- You will develop and implement a sustainability and environmental strategy, which takes into account best practice befitting a global medical device manufacturer
- You will collate, monitor and provide analysed sustainability data, provide trend reports, recommendations, and presentations to senior management/leadership, responding to sustainability related queries received from all stakeholders
- You will coordinate sustainability programmes, such as encouraging actions on energy and waste reduction, raw materials or packaging initiatives
- You will manage and implement programme initiatives for carbon neutrality, water stewardship & energy conservation, commercial relationships with relevant suppliers around energy, waste and carbon off sets
- You will provide exceptional support and leadership, building trust in your sustainability expertise, and proactively maintain stakeholder relationships
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5+ years of experience in sustainability programme development/implementation on a global or regional scale
- You have a proven track record and understanding of environmental sustainability issues
- You have strong analytical skills - Data collation, management, monitoring and analysis to effectively assess the costs/potential savings associated with proposals and initiatives
- You have a relevant Third level degree in Engineering, Science, Environmental
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.