28 days ago
Could this Grants Finance Officer role be your next dream job?
This is a one of a kind opportunity to join my client who is revolutionising the energy sector.
Their Legal & Contracts team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and improve services to internal and external customers while ensuring strong governance and control.
You will also get an excellent opportunity to manage a team of two.
This is a contract position of 12 months based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will assist in the management of the grant administration function from grant application to grant payment.
- You will provide life-cycle financial and governance support to the Legal & Contracts Manager.
- You will develop reports and indicators to ensure quality and timeliness of all aspects of grant management.
- You will contribute to audit of programmes and implementation of audit recommendations linked to grant management.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have fully accredited professional qualification in Accountancy with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- You have degree level (or greater) or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Law or a related discipline.
- You have experience of ensuring compliance to financial controls and procedures
- You have effective staff management skills and a successful track record in delivering programmes and analyses.
- If you happen to have proven expertise/ knowledge in a grants management role, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Time to rest, with 29 days of paid annual leave.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.