€70k - 90k per year
019 60 97 84
3 months ago
Head of DevOps - Mayo
An exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Developer that would like to move his\her career to the next level has arisen with one of our clients. This is a senior strategic appointment and involves developing and building the software team and capabilities in a strong DevOps culture. This is initially a hands-on role where you shall be required to develop, manage and grow the development team.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Experience managing, designing, building, and running a cloud-based, enterprise platform running on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Identifying repetitive, manual tasks and implement automation, eliminating toil and reducing waste.
- Developing and maintaining tools and services in a DevOps/SRE-aligned model using robust engineering practice, including clean and efficient infrastructure-as-code, thorough and consistent testing, dependable CI/CD pipelines and cloud resource creation processes.
- Design and Development experience for ETLs and data/system integration.
- Developing database triggers, procedures and packages using PL/SQL and T-SQL.
- Experience and strong in SQL development.
- Experience in at least one data visualisation tools like Power BI, Qlikview or Tableau.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience with automating all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with developing CI/CD pipelines.
Location: Castlebar, Mayo
The company will provide you:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic fast paced environment in a global growing organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to deliver exciting projects and progress your career to the next level,
- Competitive salary.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.