about 1 month ago
Role Title: Head of Operations
Ref No: KC11306
Next Generation recruitment are currently recruiting a Head of Operations for a well-established company within the Food Industry. The successful candidate will be required to manage the warehousing and production requirements for this fast paced dynamic environment within the fresh food industry. This exciting opportunity will give the candidate an excellent opportunity to take ownership over the processes on site and drive and promote continuous improvement activities across the site.
- Manage development and implementation of site level packing and warehousing processes
- Ensuring the achievement of best-in class service levels to external customers
- Management of budget for overall operation
- Responsible for ensuring KPIs are achieved in line with company goals
- Responsible for overall headcount of in excess of 140 people across the site
- Analysis and resolution of complex warehousing issues
- Develop and drive continuous improvement activities across the site
- Developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Responsible for ensuring stock is at optimum levels at all times
- Degree educated in a Supply Chain/logistics related discipline is a distinct advantage
- 5+ years at a senior level within a Fresh Food environment is desirable, knowledge of BRC or HACCP is a must
- Need to be process/systems driven
- Excellent computer experience and good analytical skills
- Broader supply chain management skills are desirable
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.