18 days ago
Health & Safety Manager - FMCG
Ready to move into your next role as a Health and Safety Manager in the food manufacturing industry? Then look no further, I have the perfect role for you!
This is a one of a kind job in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company.
Their team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and ensure that the factory maintains its high levels of health & safety practices already instilled. You will be reporting into the Assistant Site Manager and you will ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory & statutory requirements.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in County Roscommon.
What will you do in this job?
- You will assist Group Safety Managers in undertaking risk assessments for all operations on site.
- You will implement and oversee internal audit processes and measure performance and action planning.
- You will liaise with the HSA and other outside agencies in relation to H&S matters, including reporting, auditing and ensuring recommendations and guidelines are fully complied with.
- You will ensure ongoing development and implementation of improved Health & Safety practices, policies and procedures on the site.
- You will undertake regular unscheduled safety audits on the site to ensure compliance with group policy.
- You will develop and budget with the assistant site manager, effective training policies for implementation on site.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5+ years of experience in Health & Safety.
- You have a degree or qualification in Health & Safety.
- You have knowledge of H&S legislation as well as Bord Bia & HACCP requirements.
- You have prior experience of audits and visits.
- You have a strong personality, excellent communication skills and you are able to keep up within a fast pasted and rapidly growing environment.
- If you happen to have experience in the food industry, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives.
- Time to rest, with 20 days of paid annual leave.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.