16 days ago
An exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator has come up with a global developer of renewable energy, based in Dublin. Within the role you will work with an entrepreneurial and fast- moving organisation to contribute to the ongoing development of the HR function. The role is varied and will offer the right candidate exposure to all aspects of a HR function in an International growing company.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Carry out all required HR administration.
- Invoice payments - raising PR's, approving invoices for payment, etc.
- Collating HR KPI's on a monthly basis
- Undertake recruitment administration including managing the Careers Inbox and issuing responses and assessments to candidates.
- Support employees in the completion of documentation related to various benefits plans.
- Maintain records and reconciliations on Payroll, Pension, Risk, and Death & Disability schemes.
- Issue and track return of employee contracts
- Establish & Maintain Personnel Files for all employees
- Deliver one to one induction training for new hires in Dublin and UK.
Requirements and Qualifications
- CIPD qualified or part qualified.
- Minimum 2 years working in a HR Department.
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel and Word, with an ability to learn new systems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines while prioritising workload.
- Excellent English language skills.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.