12 days ago
If you are a spectacular recruiter who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join my client who is revolutionising the energy sector.
Their HR department is growing and they need someone like you to join them and help with end to end recruitment activities.
This is a fixed-term contract of 12 months (full-time) based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will co-ordinate the hiring process from end to end
- You will collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria
- You will establish assessment methods to test candidates on job-related skills
- You will advertise and circulate job spec details internally and externally
- You will schedule interviews and interview candidates for a wide range of roles. Track hiring metrics and provide recommendations on best practice
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5+ years of post-graduate experience of working as an in-house recruiter
- You have a bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a business-related discipline
- You are Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) accredited
- You have experience of developing internal HR guideline documents
- If you happen to have experience applying the Code of Practice for appointments to positions in the public service, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Time to rest, with 29 days of paid annual leave
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.